Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Banana Split Recipe


Tonight I decided to treat my two teenagers to ice cream. We went to the locate ice cream shop called "Eric's Ice Cream" which has three locations in town.

My teen daughter ordered the Choco Bliss which are a brownie and chocolate chunks mixed in chocolate ice cream. My teen son ordered a Chocolate Heath Blurry. I ordered a banana split. 

I always try to order something with fruit when I order ice cream. I love ice cream and fruit. They make a great sweet treat.

Banana splits are easy to make. I like making them homemade. I make them a bit different from the banana split.

Banana Split
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 scoop of chocolate ice cream
1 scoop of vanilla ice cream
1 scoop of strawberry ice cream
1 banana cut in half
2 maraschino cherries
3 tablespoon whip cream
Assorted chops nuts: Cashews or walnuts

Toppings
~~~~~~~~
Chocolate syrup
Strawberry syrup or topping
Pineapple topping

Instructions :
In an oblong bowl. Add one scoop of each flavor ice cream beside each other. Place the banana halves on each side of the ice cream. Add the chocolate syrup over the chocolate ice cream. Pour the strawberry topping or syrup over the strawberry ice cream. Pour the pineapple topping over the vanilla ice cream. Place 1 tablespoon of whip cream on top of each ice cream with fruit topping. Top off with crushed cashews or walnuts. Serve.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.