Tuesday, October 4, 2016

The Scariest Movie I Have Seen


Today is the fourth day in the writing challenge series. I will be writing about the scariest movie I ever seen. To learn more about it the writing challenge. Please scroll down to the bottom of the post for the links.


When I was a child, I remember seeing a movies series called "Children Of The Corn". I was in eighth grade at the time. That movie gave me nightmare for years to come. I feared corn fields and angry blank looking children. I always feared the Devil would disguise himself as a friend and I would follow blindly. Eventually realizing at the last minute who he really is.


The squeals of the "Children Of The Corn" weren't as corn. As the original movie. The producers tried, they really did. They even went as far to tell where Malcolm came from. However, none was as scary as the first movie in the series.

Photo from Google under the labeled for reuse with modification.
I don't think any movie affected me as much as the "Children of The Corn" til the movie "Jeepers Creepers" came out. I still jump when I watch the movie series. Each of the three movies in the series bring something to make me jump, cringe, and scared all at the same time. If you haven't seen

What was the scariest movie you have seen?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have challenged myself to write every day something that is related to Halloween. As Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, next to Christmas. I also decided to join the "Ultimate Blog Challenge" I created a post called 
"October 2016 Writing Challenges", it is where I am getting my ideas to write the entire month.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.