Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Why He Is My Best Friend

I want to write about my best friend. It is my boyfriend. I am going to list why I consider him my best friend above all others : 


1. He doesn't care about our ten year age difference.
2. He doesn't stop talking to me because he doesn't get his way.
3. He has stuck by me side through all the hardships I have faced with my children. Especially my teen daughter who has down right stuck him with her fist when he done nothing wrong.
4. He has made it clear he will not tolerate my children, family or friends walking all over me. Or raise their voice to me.
5. He tells me I am beautiful every day.
6. He finds a way each day to bring a smile to my face.
7. If I want McDonald's at 2 o'clock in the morning. He will drive across town to go get it.
8. He protects me by making sure no else harms me.
9. I can tell him anything and he allows me to say what is on my mind. I don't have to worry about him gossiping or talking behind my back.
10. He was there (and still is) when I really needed someone in my life. Someone to talk to, to hold my hand, give me a hug and tell me everything will be alright.

I could list many more things about why I consider my boyfriend my best friend but I am not going to. I know he has my back above all others. Whether I need a shoulder to cry or a reason to laugh. He is there for me.
I love my boyfriend for who he is.

Who is your best friend?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This blog post is a part of a monthly challenge to be more creative and write every day. If you want to join in or need ideas to write about. You can do so by clicking on the word : HERE.

Photo © belongs to me rusty2rusty aka Sandy KS. It is photo of my boyfriend who has fallen asleep with one of our dogs Rascal.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.