Friday, May 6, 2016

Dog Quotography

For today's Quotography share, I have decided to share three  Quotography photo instead of one. I hope you enjoy them.


I think Gilda Radner got it right about dogs being amazing creatures. They give us so much love and trust. Even on our darkest days when we don't deserve it. Dogs will be there wagging their tails, accepting the pat on the head, or snuggling in our laps no matter who we are or what we did. Dogs never judge us. They choose to enjoy our company instead. 


Snuggling with dogs is something I do a lot when I am not feeling well. Or something is really bothering me. Both of my dogs will stay by my side til I start feeling better. Only leaving to eat or occasionally going outside. It feels good to know that are always there for me. It is like they know when I need comfort without me saying a word. The compassion dogs share with humans are like none other I have ever known.


Recently something happened in my personal life that shocked my family to the core. Something I can't find myself to talk about. We don't choose our human family. However, I am glad we can choose our furby family. As they have not let me down yet. They are more willing to stay by our side to help us get through any difficult situation. 

Has a dog brought you comfort?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This blog participate in sharing a weekly post about Quotography. If you decide to join in, please drop me a line and let me know. Or simple add your link in the comments. Photos from Pixabay, a free use photo sharing website. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.