Wednesday, June 10, 2015

WW : Just A Swing'n

In celebration of today's Wordless Wednesday blog post. I choose to share photos of my grandson being pushed in the swing at one of the local parks. It is my grandson daddy's birthday today. My son remarked that his son was the best birthday gift he could ever receive. My heart melted.

Kj loves the swing

If he could talk, he would tell grandma higher.

Someone's falling asleep

Yep, he is out like a light.

See those cute little toes

Uh oh, grandpa is helping to push now. Kj better hang on.


Grandpa that's not high enough. Push me again.

I hope you enjoy this short photo essay for my turn at this week's Wordless Wednesday blog post.

This post has linked up with Noner Says Wordless Wednesday Blog hop. You are more welcome to stop by her blog and join in. If you have a Wordless Wednesday post.






No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.