Friday, June 12, 2015

Organized

I decided to write about being organized for this week's ABC Emotion Challenge. As I love to organize items, parties, and my home. I know some people can live in a chaos order. However, I can not. I believe it has to do with my OCD about having to have clean and organized order.

Such as my computer desk. I have it organized. I have my notebook I write my writing ideas in. I also have my planner and my Mickey Mouse journal my daughter bought me for my birthday last year. I have a place to store my pens and markers. It is a clay vase one of my sons friends made at school and no longer wanted. I also have a coaster to place anything I drink on.

It is very important to me to be organized as a writer and photographer. As both require a person to be able to organize their thoughts or images.

Challenge : How do you get organized?

This blog is linking up with
You are more than welcome to link up as well.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.