Friday, March 20, 2015

Are You Prepared For Easter?

Easter will be here and around the corner in fifteen days. Are you prepared and ready to celebrate Easter?

Photo found through Google free use images
I am not ready. I have only bought my grandsons Easter present. I need to prepare my teens Easter Baskets. I normally choose some type of basket from "The Dollar Tree". Something the teens can use after Easter is long gone.

I select from the Easter candy selection they have at "The Dollar Tree" too. I normally pick up their toothbrushes, toothpaste and a new washcloth to place in their Easter Basket. Easter theme pencils and other small items I can fill the basket up with.

For my daughter, new hair accessories. Possible a cute pair of socks. For my son, I will browse the aisles to find something he can use that will help fill his basket. Such as : body wash, shampoo, aftershave etc.

I enjoy buying my teens their own beauty products. It is something they can use, they have their own for when they spend the night places, and it is a win win all the way around. Plus, I know the basket isn't filled with candy.

Challenge:  Write about Easter

Photo from Pixabay. Unless otherwise stated.

#Easter #prepare #holiday #candy #DollarTree #Shop #Basket

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.