Monday, March 21, 2016

Music Monday - The Lacs



I love to listen to music all day long if I could get away with it. I haven't been listening to it as once day. Last night I was playing Facebook games. As I was listening to the vidoes I saved as my favorite on YouTube.

I like to listen to all types of music. One week will be something different. With that statement I will be sharing a few video links of music I listen to.

This week is country / rap :

Country Road by The Lacs.

https://youtu.be/NCNc0AKkARg?list=PL20bTpr5zuojR8o5j1Dbygk6YL8K8AlGt

This song has trucks with big wheels and knowing how important is the need to go back home. I am not southern but I am country born and raised. City living is not for me. Take me back to my roots. It is where I experience the most happiness.

I could listen to this song all day long.

What are you listening to today?





No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.