Wednesday, July 8, 2015

WW : Foreworks Show

I decided to share some shots I was able to get with my smartphone during the Fireworks show that lasted about 19 minutes in my area. It was short, not the best, but not the worst I have ever seen. My teenagers and myself watched the fireworks from the local mall parking lot. We open the hatch of the van I borrowed from a friend. It was a nice to spend the time with my kids. At least I was not truly alone in a group of people.
















This post has linked up with "Noner Says" Wordless Wednesday. If you have a wordless Wednesday, please stop on over and link up too.

Wordless Wednesday is creating a post with no or as little of words as possible with many pictures.
Photos ©rusty2rusty. Do not use without written consent.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.