Friday, July 10, 2015

A - Z Emotion Challenge : Sneaky ,Surprise

This week's letter for the A - Z Emotion Challenge is the letter "S". There are so many different words I could use to describe the way I feel. Sometimes it is hard to pick a few. That is what I love so much about the English language. Many words to describe ones emotions. 


Last night was the first night in over a week I was able to snuggle with my boyfriend. It always wakes me up with a smile. Some how he manages to make my nightmares disappear. I had a good nights sleep with no nightmares. I slept in this morning.

I went in the kitchen feeling sneaky as I was making my turkey meatballs in the crockpot. As I add broccoli and cheese. Plus, a few other ingredients my family will never have a clue I added. Having a picky family, I must be sneaky to add in veggies to make our meals with a twist. 

I plan on making two different sauces to dip the meatballs in as soon as I am done writing this. Something else my family will never know what is in them. Maybe when I am older and after they have begged for the millionth time on how to make them I will divulged the recipe. What a surprise they will have! I smile knowing I am cooking something good for my family to eat. To them it is comfort food. To me, it is a master piece in the making.

If you are curious about the recipe for the turkey meatballs and sauces to go with it. Make sure you catch my recipe blog by clicking on : HERE

Challenge : Write about your emotions starting with the letter "S".



Photos are from Pixabay. Except the one of the dogs snuggling. That photo is mine of my dogs Moose the Chug and Rascal the Chihuahua mix snuggling. It may not be used or reproduced with out written permission.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.