Thursday, May 28, 2015

Baked Peach Cobbler Recipe

I don't know about you. For some reason I have been getting to the homemade cooked meals and desserts alot more lately. Don't get me wrong by any means. My family still enjoys eating out or grabbing a quick bite to eat from time to time.

With the weather being unpredictable in my area. One day it is cold, next day is hot, and the day after that raining like there is no trouble. I never know what the next day with bring. On cooler days or rainy weather. I tend to find something to bake. To help heat up the house without turning on the heat.

What makes Peach Cobbler even more yummy. Than eating by itself, is icecream. Or it tastes good with cold milk poured over it as a snack before bed.

Here's my recipe :

BAKED PEACH COBBLER RECIPE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2 cans of peach pie filling
1 cup of melted butter
2 cups of flour
1 cup of sweet n low sugar substitute
2 cups of low fat milk
2 teaspoons of baking powder

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. While the oven is heating up. Pour the cans of peach pie filling into a glass baking dish. Pour the melted butter over the peaches.

Mix together flour, sugar, milk and baking powder til you get a nice consistency for batter. If batter to thick, add more milk. If batter to thin, add more flour.

Pour the batter over the melted butter and peaches in the glass baking dish. Bake for 30 to 45 minutes. Or until the edges get crispy and golden brown.

Enjoy~

If I rated this recipe on a scale from 1 to 5. 5 being the highest rating. I rate this recipe a 5. It was easy to prepare. Quick to bake. My whole family enjoyed it. It has been added to the recipe box my whole family enjoys. The box is starting to get filled up.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.