Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter Surprises



The teens and my grandbaby made out on Easter. I did get my grandson a bit more. As he dad couldn't afford to get him a basket. I did add in a rubber duckie to play in the tub with.

Each bucket held the following swag :
Bath sponge
Compacted wash cloth 
Toothbrush
Toothpaste
carrot straws
Lots of candy

We ate a brunch at home with Italian shredded chicken, mashed potatoes, sweet potato casserole, broccoli and cheese with crescents.

We went to dinner at my families side. A bunch of family was there. It was good to see all of them. We had tons of food. Which my stepmother loaded up in containers for everyone to take home. Love her leftovers. She is an amazing cook.

After getting home. I called mom up to see if she was still home. As I had not made it over there yet. She said she would come to my house. I said cool. As I had a plate prepared for her. 

Mom wanted to go junk hunting. As monday was my areas pick trash pick up. Being a  nice day. It meant more items not trash were being placed out for big pick up. I was able to pick up a tub of matchbox and hot wheel cars. Mom picked up a bunch of dishes. I picked up an old metal toolbox. Those things last forever. Plus, people buy them if we decided to get of this one.

All in all, Easter turned out to be good.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.