Monday, March 16, 2015

Happy St. Patricks Day

So far all month long I have been writing about Irish folklore and things that go along with St. Patrick's Day. Today, is finally the day where I can say,"Happy St. Patrick's Day".


There is no celebration in my area. Except for local restaurants and bars. Which will serve green beer and traditional Irish meals. Such as green eggs and ham for breakfast.

 I can't forget the bakeries which will have an assortment of holiday cheer among their products for sale. No matter how you celebrate St.Patrick's day, the one thing I remember is to wear green. So, one does not get pinched. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.