Sunday, January 11, 2015

Would You Spend Eternity Next To Your Pet In A Pet Cemetery?

I was reading an article where in New York all state licensed pet cemeteries now allow humans to be buried with their pets. The only catch - The cemetary can't charge a fee and can not advertise for human burial. Plus, you must be cremated.

This got me thinking if it was available in my area if I would choose to do something like this. As I am an advid animal lover. The more I got to thinking about. The more I have decided I would never do it. Although I love my pets and would love to spend eternity with them. I don't want to be cremated. I have a fear of not really being dead, but medically everything says I am dead. Than being burned alive. Maybe I watched to many horror movies I don't know. But the idea of being cremated just scares the heck out of me. I know, I know. Ideally, I would be dead. So, it won't matter any ways.

Would you spend eternity next to your pet in a pet cemetery, if one was available in the area you lived?

+Eternity
+Pet-cemetery
+Cremated
+Cemetery
+Death
+Bury-with-pet

Photo from Pixabay.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.