Thursday, January 22, 2015

Teriyiaki Chicken and A Crackhead

Photo taken by and © belongs to rusty2rusty. Taken while vacationing in Galveston, Texas.

One of the places my boy boyfriend, the couple we traveled with and myself stopped at was "Jack in the box". It was the first time I have ever been to one.
I had the Teriyiaki chicken rice bowl. It was a bowl with carrots, broccoli,and chicken served over a bed of rice with teriyaki sauce poured over the top. I loved it. Rating from a 1 to a 5. 5 being the best. I give it a 5. I had no complaints.
However, both the couple and my boyfriend had complaints about their meals. I don't remember what their reasons were anymore. I know they were not happy and did not eat the rest of their meal.
I am sure it didn't help knowing there was a crackhead man and woman sitting beside us. We could here them talking. As they were being loud. They were arguing if the man was going to get the girl some clothes. As he wanted to find a place to stay. As they were tired of going from place to place to sleep. He wanted to get his next fix and go to sleep. She wanted new clothes.
The couple got up before we were done. We had to walk past them. As they were sitting with another man who was passing them their next fix. Than proceeded to walk off with his woman and child down the street.
Have you ever ate at a Jack in the box? If so, what do you think of the food?
Have you went on vacation and encountered crackheads? Or seen one do a deal not caring if anyone seen them?
Photo © belongs to rusty2rusty
The photo is of my meal taken while on my vacation.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.