Sunday, January 18, 2015

Some of my holiday theme photos

I had someone recently ask me how I make my holiday theme photos. I use various online photo editor and generators. One I really like to use for an assortment of templates is pho.to :  

Here are some of the photos I created using recently :


I like this one because red is one of my favorite colors. Plus, I enjoy hearts.


This one has a place in my heart, as my boyfriend and I have wonderful memories at two different beaches on the Gulf of Mexico. In two different states, Texas and Florida.


I thought this would be a great photo for music lovers.



This one says it all. I am in a knights heart.


Check out the hearts, colors and design of this one. 

If you checked out the link, you would notice that there are many more options to create such beautiful theme photos.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.