Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Fish Sandwich and Potato Fries

I enjoy going out to lunch or dinner with my boyfriend. I usually take a photo and save it for a later time. I don't know what it is about food. As I really enjoy taking photographs of all types of food. This time I used a website to create my photo to appear like a puzzle. Credits are at the bottom of this article.

Since, Easter is almost here many places will have a fish special on their menu. Big boys's was no different. My boyfriend and I both ordered the senior fish special. As it is served with a white fish that tastes better than the other fish sandwich. Plus, the price is cheaper. I ordered mine with sweet potato fries. Where my boyfriend had the regular fries. The meal came out quickly. The service was exceptional. The taste impressed my taste buds. I will ordered this dish in the future.

Do you like to eat fish or sweet potato fries?

+Fish-with-sweet-potato-fries +Food +Senior-platter +Big-Boys+My-boyfriend +Eating-out 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.