Sunday, September 24, 2017

How To Get Out Of Wearing That Outfit You Hate?


I know I have. When I was little it was always something from my grandparents. I was told beggers can't be choosers. That it is polite to show the person who gave you a gift by wearing it. It shows respect.
I was forced to wear corduroy jeans. The pants were in style at the time but I hated the feel of them on my skin. I still hate them till this day. I pray they never come back in style. I hate anything that is itchy. I like soft clothes.
To prevent this from happening to you, don't wear the outfit. When they ask where the outfit is at, tell them it is in the wash.
The gifter will be none the wiser. At the same time are happy you wore something they chose for you. 
Photo from Pixabay.com, a free use photo sharing website. 



    No comments :

    Post a Comment

    Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.