Sunday, September 24, 2017

3 Ingredient Velveeta Cheese Dip


Hype
Sh
My family enjoys a Velveeta Cheesy dip on their tortilla or corn chips as a snack or appetizer. This dish goes over well at BBQ's, tail gate parties, or watching our favorite sports event. 

3 Ingredient Velveeta Cheese Dip Recipe

1 block of Velveeta Cheese
1 jar of peach mango salsa
1 can of chili beans
I start by cubing the Velveeta cheese up and add it to my crock pot. I pour the peach mango salsa over top of the cheese. I add the can of chili beans on top. I mix everything together. I place the crock pot on high for 2 to 3 hours. . I stir the mixture occasionally. Stirring is important. If you don't, your dip will be lumpy. You don't want that.
When dip is complete, serve over corn chips or tortilla chips. Or place on the side of the corn or tortilla chips. That way the individual can dip the chips in the dip themselves.
Photo ©SandyKS

    No comments :

    Post a Comment

    Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.