Sunday, February 12, 2017

Weekend Follow Up #2


This is a follow up of all the blog posts I have created for the past week in case you missed one. I would like to do this weekly. I write on a variety of subjects. As I have three places I currently write at. Obviously, one place is on this blog Rusty2rusty's Chatter. Second place is my blog called Food With A Plan. The third place I write at is Niume

Here are the blog posts from 
2/5/2017 through 2/11/2017


Roast Beets And Baby Greens - Sharing a recipe for a salad with roasted beets and baby greens. 

 30 Romantic Gestures - Are wanting to put some spark back in your love life? Or show your loved one you do really care and love them? I share thirty different gestures to do so.


Cottage Cheese With A Twist - I share a recipe where I add more ingredients to a dish of cottage. come check out what I would add. 


Wordless Wednesday 2/8/2017 - I show off my photography taken in Florida. From nature to the local wildlife.


How To Make A Healthy Sunflower Crunch Salad - The tells all. What else can I say besides you might learn a thing or two that can be added to a salad for more flavor.


Have You Felt The Spark With A Kiss? - I share when you go on a date, rules for dating and when I felt the first spark. 


Can Eat Healthy And Have A Sandwich Too  - I share seven ways you can eat healthy and a sandwich. No need to throw away the bread.

I hope you enjoyed my second "Weekend Follow Up" post. I invite all my readers to leave your latest blog post link in the comments with a short description. If you leave a link, please check out someone else's link if you have time. This is my way of bringing blogger's together to meet each other. I will visit yours.

#WeekendFollowUp

3 comments :

  1. Was unable to locate the recipe with the beets and greens -- which is too bad, as it looks and sounds scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed all of these shares very much -- though disappointed to find some of them missing (most available). For instance, I would love to know how you dress up your cottage cheese, as I do a lot of that myself...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.