Thursday, January 12, 2017

What Is A Webinar?


Webinars are very useful to share information live. I was able to attend my first webinar live tonight. I had a positive experience and do plan to attend future webinars. 

What is a webinar?

It is a seminar, lecture, workshop conducted over the internet. Where brainstorming can occur. Webcasts are live. Some will record them for others to view at a later date. 

Do you offer a webinar?

I have not offered a webinar yet. I do not have a mic to speak into in order to host one.

Would you consider hosting a webinar in the future?

Yes, I would consider hosting one in the future. It is a great way to show or share a bunch of information to people at the same time, the same thing. I would consider using a webinar to show people how to use an app or website I use step by step.

What do you need to host a webinar?

A microphone to speak into. Plus, speakers to hear yourself or anyone else speaking or asking questions. you need to be able to speak clearly. You need to have an audience to speak to. You need to have valuable information to keep people coming back to your webinars. If one webinar happens to be a bust. Host another at a different time.

Could I host a webinar?

Yes, you can. Anyone can host a webinar if the mindset and right tools.

Where can I host a webinar at?

There is many different websites where you can host a webinar at. Some are free. Some require a fee. You need to find one that works best for you.

Photo from Pixabay.com, a free use photo sharing website

Related products to buy 
(Click any picture for more details)
I, Sandy KS aka rusty2rusty is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. I may earn something when you click through to make a purchase.


4 comments :

  1. There have been several webinars I would like to have been a part of. My job always prevents it though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully you can attend one in the future. This webinar did showed me many advantages to having a domain and hosting.

      Delete
  2. I have not heard of a Webinar. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.