Thursday, November 3, 2016

22 Things I Am Thankful For


Someone mention in comment I 'ought' to be thankful for something on one of my blog posts. As they did not realize that I use posts to vent about things I have no one to talk to in real life. I suffer from depression. Having to fight depression is an on going issue. I started sharing something each day I am thankful on Facebook. In order to help me through my depression. I wish if people didn't understand something, they would ask questions. Instead of accusing people of something that is far from the truth. 

As I am trying to be more positive. It isn't easy to do. If you are my Facebook friend and interact with my posts, you would know this. If anyone has questions or comments, I try my best to answer them.  I was going to wait and share this at the end of the month. Instead, I thought I would share what I have been thankful each day on Facebook with you all. That doesn't mean these are the only things I am thankful. Anyone who truly knows me, knows I love each of my children without question. I am thankful for my children. I have given up and sacrificed many things for my children.

My point is instead of telling someone how they ought to thankful when you don't know everything that is going on. You should ask questions. Nobody has the right to tell another person how they ought to thankful when they have not been in their shoes. Nor know what is going. as there are always more details than what one puts in a post. Please remember that. As you may think you are helping someone by telling them how to be thankful. Instead your comment can be very hurtful.

Here are 22 Things I Am Thankful For
  1.  I thankful I get to see my grandson. Even if he wears me out.
  2.  I am thankful I have a boyfriend who puts up with my hormonal attitude while doing everything he can to help me.
  3.  I am extremely thankful to be able to wake up and see another day. 
  4.  Even though we have our difference, plus I was not raised by her. I am thankful for my mother.
  5.  I am thankful for my two dogs. They are a great source of company. When I do not feel well, they will stick near my side. If I am in bed all day. So, will they be.
  6.  I am thankful my boyfriend will tell me he loves me and I am beautiful every day no matter what I look like. He is an amazing man.
  7.  I am thankful my daughter is getting special help in school due to her learning issues.
  8.  I am thankful for the roof over my head.
  9.  I am thankful I have a computer that runs great. I am still setting things up. I haven't figured out the font size or brightness yet. I am still learning.
  10.  I am thankful to be able to dream big. No matter how old I get.
  11.  I am thankful for my online friends. Who have given me support in any way and those who play Rs with me daily.
  12.  I am thankful I have a man who is willing to help take control of the house and kids when I have a terrible migraine. Thank you, baby!
  13.  I am thankful for the few hours of peace and quiet before the kids get home. Today is not going to be a good day. Both are grounded.
  14.  I am thankful I was able to get Amazon Prime. I enjoy doing review on products I get free or a deep discount.
  15.  I am thankful for my teenagers and my boyfriend. I really enjoy spending time with them.
  16.  I am thankful for the snow and sunshine.
  17.  I am thankful for all my "Royal Story" neighbors who send me energy or the things I request which help me get further in the game.
  18.  I thankful for the block, unfollow and hide buttons on Facebook.
  19.  I am thankful for my mom who takes me to the store. Since, we no longer have a running vehicle.
  20.  I am thankful for tv or music to have sound in the background when I am by myself so much.
  21.  I am thankful for Niume in order to earn a little from my writings. Now to get motivated to write more than one post a day is next on my list.
  22.  I am thankful for God giving man free will. Instead of giving us no choice.
 What are you thankful for today?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Photo from Pixabay, a free use photo website.




1 comment :

  1. I think it's a good idea not to post pictures of real people, but since you mentioned it...yes, your avatar is a good-looking face.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.