Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Enjoying Smores Without A Campfire


Smores is a sweet treat my family and I like to indulge ourselves in when we can. 


This time I decided to make Smore's using my small fondue set. First I add the mini chocolate chips.


Next I added two candles in the bottom part of my fondue set. I light both tea light candles. 


As I wait for the mini chocolate chips to melt. I get the rest of the ingredients out.  I open a bag of mini swirl shaped marshmallows.


I take the graham crackers and crush them up. I put them on a plate. To make it easier to roll the chocolate covered marshmallows in.


I make sure I get the fondue sticks laid out. 


Once everything is set up. I place a marshmallow on the end of a fondue stick.


I dip the marshmallow in the melted chocolate chips. I allow the excess chocolate to drip off.


Than I roll the chocolate covered marshmallow in the crushed up graham cracker crumbs.

Bon appetite!! 


My boyfriend is allergic to marshmallows. So, he took a piece of graham cracker. Dipped it in the melted chocolate and dipped it in the crushed graham crackers. 

How do you like to eat your smore's?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you would like to purchase any of these products. You can find these products, similar ones and many more through Rusty2rusty's Chatter Amazon Store

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This post participates in a weekly challenge called Wordless WednesdayTo learn more more about Wordless Wednesday. Please click the word : HERE

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.