Monday, September 7, 2015

Berlin Raceway 2015


Remember when back in July when I wrote about the Berlin Raceway special? Well, my family had the opportunity to go to one of the events there. My family enjoys watching cars going around a track in a semi circle.

If you are ever in the Marne, MI area. I suggest you stop by and check out the Berlin Raceway.


The view from our seats was spectacular. My family set towards the top, where we were able to see all around the track.  We enjoy hotdogs and drinks. The family choose soda. I stuck with water. Ice cold water in any heat makes me feel better.


Before we knew it, the race was over. It was time to head home. I am not going to lie. On the way home a few times, I felt like I was in the drivers seat of those race cars I watched going around the track. Driving back down the highway listening to the other engines roar as they zoomed the way they were headed. Makes me already miss the sound of the crowd cheering, the popcorn smell, and the tail lights of the race cars as they zoomed around the track.

This is one adventure I plan to take my family on again. Next time I plan to bring along my camera.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.