Friday, June 5, 2015

ABC Emotions Challenge N

I really do not feel up to writing the ABC Emotions Challenge today. I have been up and down most of the night being nauseated. Which has left a nasty taste in my mouth. It seems no matter how many times I drink water or brush my teeth. That nasty taste is not going away. 

If it isn't the nauseated feeling. I am running to the bathroom for the other end not letting up. I have a slight headache and am tired. Otherwise I feel fine. I am not sure what is going on. I am hoping whatever it is will pass quickly. I do not like feeling like this.

Feeling not so well makes me feel needy. I am not normally a needy person. I am the one who tends to help others. I am not very good at asking for help. Feeling like this makes me nervous. I would rather be left alone. However, I hate being alone. See what I mean. I am not making any sense.

One day soon I will feel normal again. Until than I feel like I am going nuts. I have no interest in being sick, being needy or having others care for me. I have never really had it. I am uncertain what to do. As I don't think I make a very good patient.

Photos from Pixabay.com

If you would like to check out the rest of my ABC Emotions Challenge blog series. You can read them : HERE



No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.