Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Christmas Scents

Some of the things I enjoy about the Christmas holiday is the smells and scents that I associate with it.

Scents and smells I like are :

Pumpkin - I love the smell of anything pumpkin. Pumpkin is one of my favourite scents. Between the smell of Pumpkin spice coffee to pumpkin pies baking in the oven.
Candy canes - My sibling and I didn't get peppermint candy canes as children. As my dad is allergic to mint. Even now I buy the other flavors of candy canes.
Chocolate : The scent of chocolate has always reminded me of Christmas.
Cinnamon - A spice that is used as an ingredient in many Christmas recipes. Ranging from food to potpourri.
Oranges - I have always associate the smell of oranges with Christmas. As my siblings and I always received an orange in our stocking. Oranges were also sold by the crate full around Christmas time in my area through the FFA.

Challenge : What scents do you associate with the holidays?

Photos found through a search on Pixabay unless otherwise stated.

Personal, Favorite-scents, Holiday-scents, Smells, Scents, Christmas, Holiday, Challenge

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.