Friday, January 30, 2015

ScreenwiseTrends.com Payment Proof


I promise my readers I would share payment proof from any place I am earning online when I received payment. Here is payment proof that I was paid by ScreenwiseTrends.com.

ScreenwiseTrend.com is not taking new members at this time. However, bookmark the website. As membership opens up in mid February. That is only a few weeks away.

If you want to earn money easy. This website allows you to do that. All you have to do is install an extension for Chrome. It can hide in cognito. So, noone has to know it is there. That's it and you get paid.

You have to accumulate $25.00 to cash out. Rewards vary. I choose a $25 Amazon. As I plan on saving my Amazon as much as possible. I am wanting to buy a laptop.

With no further ado, here is the link :  https://www.screenwisetrends.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.