Saturday, January 10, 2015

Advice From Momma Challenge

I was thinking of some advice my momma has gave me over the years. After all these years, the advice still rings true.
Here is some advice my momma gave me :
1.Never marry if you have any doubts at all. If you have doubts. The marriage will 9 times out of 10 end in divorce.
2.Make sure you spend time with your kids while you have the chance. They grow to fast. You will regret it if you don't.
3.Take pictures of your kids and family while you have them. You never know how long you have with each one. You will want the pictures when they are gone.
4. Don't get a pet. Unless you plan on taking care of it for the rest of its life. Which is years. Not months or days.
What advice have you received from a parent? Challenge : Write about advice you were given by your mom or someone who has raised you.
Photo © belongs to rusty2rusty. It is a photo of my momma I took this past summer.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.