Sunday, May 15, 2016

Etekcity Digital Pocket Scale Review


I was able to receive a product from Etekcity. It was a digital pocket scale. It is made of stainless steel. The digital part has a back light. So, you can weigh in a dim lighting area. Making it easy to read. It can weigh up to 2000 grams.

It is light weight and works to tell you the weight of your item quickly. Even when you keep adding more to it. It weighs faster than other scales I have used in the past.

It is easy to clean. It is small enough to carry in my purse when I am on the go. For those who are counting calories, having a product you can take on the go is very important.

The scale does require two triple A batteries. 

I was only able to use the scale once before I dropped it and it broke. So, I really can't give you an accurate account other than what I have stated on how it works. For what I was able to do. It worked great for me. 

If I was going to order another scale. It would be from Etekcity. They do a great job of having their products look great. Just like I like them. They answer any question and customer service is great. 

I received the Etekcity Digital Pocket Scale for free. In exchange for a honest review based on my families and my personal experiences. All opinions reflected in this post are all mine.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.