Thursday, December 17, 2015

Glandex Soft Chews Anal Support For Dogs

My box from Glandex came in. I thought about adding this review on my animal blog. Instead I think I will add it and reference to it on my animal blog instead. As I want to place all my reviews on this page for now on. As you can tell from the photo, the box was pretty big in size.

In the box was a letter telling about the product and how to order it again. A pamphlet with information about the product. A small bag with the product. That contained 18 peanutbutter chews. Plus, a pen. I do think all of this could've been shipped in a  smaller box. However, that is besides the point of this review. The letter also showed the dosage for different size and breed.

 I originally found out my Dog Moose, who is a Chug was having issues with his anal glands. The vet said many male dogs start to have issues in that area from eating dog food that you can buy at the grocery store. The issue was the corn. Corn is a filler in many cheap dog foods  you can find at the grocery stores. Such as Walmart. The corn over time will cause irritation to some dogs. It is more of an allergic reaction. I had to stop feeding Moose the high protein dog food and look for something with corn as an ingredients.

I changed Moose's dog food to another brand. Where I did not see corn as an ingredient. However, I mixed it with what I had left of the other dog food. That way he could get used to the new dog food. Each night before bed, I would give Moose one peanutbutter chew. He gobbled it up. I think the things smell like medicine. I don't think if there was one for humans that smelled like that, that I could gobble it as fast as him. I would have to hold my nose. the smell is awful.

These Glandex Soft Chews Anal Support for dogs are really working on Moose. No longer do I see him digging or should I say licking his anal gland area like there is no tomorrow. The swelling in the area has went down. I would say these are working.

One of the reasons I choose this product. It is highly recommended by vets.



 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I received the following product for free or at a deep discount for an honest review. The opinions expressed in this review belong to my family and I created by our experiences.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.