Wednesday, March 4, 2015

3 Things I am thankful I have

A little bit ago I wrote a rant on Facebook about someone peeing on the back of the toilet seat and not cleaning it up. I took the time to think about this as I was cleaning. I thought what are three things I am very thankful for if those things were no longer available.


1. Toilet - Yes, I hate cleaning it. However, it has more room and stinks less than using a  port-a-potty. It also smells better than an outhouse. I am thankful for the convenience of the modern toilet. 


2. Hot Shower - I love to stand and let the hot water pour on my head, flowing down my back. It helps smooth my aches and pains for a little bit. A hot shower is something I hope I never have to go without for very long. It is a blessing in disguise.


3. Soap - I am very thankful for soap. As I hate being dirty. I am one of those people who will wash my hands several times a day. I like to keep my body and my hands clean. i hate being dirty.

Challenge : Write about three things you are thankful you don't have to live without?

Photos from Pixabay.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.