Saturday, January 10, 2015

If I won the lottery - business challenge

I have ideas in my head of a couple of businesses i would start if i won the lottery. My challenge to you is to write about a business you would start up in your area, if you won the lottery, or came in to a large sum of money.
If you take this challenge, please leave a link in the comments area. That way I can read it. I would love to see what kind of business you would create if you won the lottery or can in to a large sum of money.
I believe in giving back or creating a business that will help the community in some way that you live in helps everyone as a whole.
Challenge  : Write about starting a business you would like to start up if you won the lottery.
Photo found through a search on Pixabay for lottery.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.