Friday, January 23, 2015

Have you ever been visited by Bigfoot or other mysterious creature at night?


Photo taken by and © belongs to rusty2rusty.

The other night when I laid in bed. I thought I felt the room rumble and shake. As I heard the garage cans clatter. I assumed it was a nightmare or my medicines kicking in. But when I awoke the next day. To my surprise, I found something that was left behind. To the left were garage cans laying on the ground. With trash thrown about. I ran and grabbed my camera. As I could not believe it myself. Even two young boys and a teenager riding past on bikes thought it was kinda of strange. But we all agreed on one thing. My place was visited by Bigfoot the other night. I have to ask, have you ever been visited by Bigfoot or other mysterious creature at night?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.