Monday, October 17, 2016

If I Were A Pumpkin Poem



Here's a Halloween poem I wrote :

If I were a pumpkin...
I would taste creamy
I would be full of guts and seeds
I would like to jiggle when I wiggle
I'd want orange as my color

If I were a pumpkin...
I would sit for a spell
I would wish upon the stars at night
I would love the midnight air
I would listen to the wind blow
I would sing a song at the moon
-The End.

Have you wrote a Halloween poem? If so, please share your link in the comments below where you have shared it. That way I can read it.

Need to come up with a cute and quick Halloween poem. I found the generator that can do the job.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have challenged myself to write every day something that is related to Halloween. As Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, next to Christmas.  I created a post called "October 2016 Writing Challenges", it is where I am getting my ideas to write the entire month.

Photo from Pixabay. 

If you are interested in buying pumpkins to decorate your home. Or want to read a book about "Too many Pumpkins". Here are a few selections that may catch your eye.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.