Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Christmas Ornaments



I am still waiting for my boyfriend to get my christmas stuff out from top of the shed. I have been asking him for several weeks now. Christmas is my favorite time of year. My boyfriend hates it. I think that is why he keeps putting it off.
I am beginning to think I am going to have to try and get them down myself. If I didn't have my grandson during the week. I would of been out there attempting it.
I can't wait to get my Christmas stuff out and put up. I only have small tree. So, I don't have very many ornaments. I also don't have room to place a tree. So, the small one will have to sit on my kitchen table.
Since, I can't experience Christmas as I really want to. I am issuing a Christmas ornament photo challenge to all of you.
The Challenge : To share a photo of a ornament and tell how you acquired it, what it means to you.
Are you up for the challenge?
Photo found through a search on Pixabay for ornaments.

Would you like to partake in this challenge? If you do, please leave a link in the comments area of to the post your wrote. (no matter what website you write for) I would like to read what everyone comes up with.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.