Sunday, February 19, 2017

Weekend Follow Up #3



This is a follow up of all the blog posts I have created for the past week in case you missed one. I would like to do this weekly. I write on a variety of subjects. As I have three places I currently write at. Obviously, one place is on this blog Rusty2rusty's Chatter. Second place is my blog called Food With A Plan.

Food With A Plan is underway to have many of my old tried and true recipes added. As I switched from blogging on a free website to a paid one. I only have two blogs posts for the week. Between setting up the "Food With A Plan" blog site and my boyfriend proposing to me. I have been a little distracted to write as much as I normally do. If you are connected through facebook, you may have seen a few posts I shared about it. 



There were a few different opinions given. Such as the one who didn't believe it was real. Thanks to that stupid Facebook game going around where you post something, if someone answers you, they get a number and have to make a post as well. Lmao. I figured if that person really knew me or read my blogs. They would know I would not joke about something as serious as a marriage proposal. I didn't let that rain on my joy.


I wrote that wrong. He got down on one knee. I thought I would clarify it here. As he made sure to let me know. Lol. I just laughed and said I really have no clue how many knees you were on. I couldn't stop looking at your face. Between your smile and eyes, you had me memorized.


I know the necklace isn't much to start with. Yet, it is a great place to start a new chapter in my life with my boyfriend of five years. Really it is the thought that counts. I adore the necklace. I think it is cute, whimsical and well, me. Something I would have picked out myself. Now it is time to start planning.

February 13th through the 18th


Misco Soup Bowl Review - I wrote an honest review of the Misco Soup Bowl I picked up at Aldi's earlier this month. I listed the nutritional facts and gave 8 health benefits when eating Misco soup. 


I have big plans for my blog - I share my plans for what I plan to do with my blogs. I have one of the things completed which I talked about earlier in this post. 

I hope you enjoyed my second "Weekend Follow Up" post. I invite all my readers to leave your latest blog post link in the comments with a short description. If you leave a link, please check out someone else's link if you have time. You don't have to if you don't want to. This is my way of bringing blogger's together to meet each other. I will visit yours.

#WeekendFollowUp

9 comments :

  1. You've had quite the week. I love the necklace chosen by your sweetie. That is the most important part of the relationship, that you are in his heart always. You can conquer the world together if you always remember that.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one beautiful necklace, and the thought that went into picking it out is also lovely. It's the love that counts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think it does too. I know he loves me with all thought he has put in.

      Delete
  3. Awlllllllll........ <3 Congratulations!!! I'm playing catch-up with you and reading your story backwards. Backwards or forwards, it sounds wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.