Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Traveling - Wordless Wednesday

For my 'Wordless Wednesday' post. I want to share travel photos of my boyfriend who had to pick up a friend's sister in Alabama. We live in Ohio. He went through several states. I am not sure which pictures were taken in which state. He snaps the photos to do whatever I want with. I wasn't able to go, as someone had to stay home to let the landlord, plumber, and roofer in.


I enjoy looking at photos when you can see the changing of the seasons.
















I hope you enjoyed the travel photos from Ohio to Alabama and back again. There is plenty of scenery and beautiful autumn photos. 

Which photo did you enjoy best?
When was the last time you traveled?




No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.