Wednesday, March 23, 2016

WW : Stuck In The Yard


Back story : It had been raining on and off for days.


The ground was soaked with rain.


That didn't stop the weather from raining some more.


My oldest son's baby's momma parked in the yard. 


Not once but twice. (Scratching head...wth!)
The worst part, no one was parked in the driveway. Why did she park in the yard a second time after already getting stuck once, knowing full well it had been raining for days?


The second time was 11 o'clock at night.
This time I informed her to never park in my yard again.

The next day, the landlord showed up asking what was going on. No one was suppose to park in the yard. he wants it fixed by weekend.

My son and her both said they would be over by the weekend to fix it. 

Sunday evening around 6 pm. No one had showed up to fix it yet. I had to do some calling around to make sure they were coming over. As we were starting to run out of light.

They finally showed up. My son did what he could. It isn't the best. However, it looked better than what it did. I will need to buy more dirt and seed, to fill in some gaps for grass to grow. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wordless Wednesday is where you share little to no words as possible. However, you share anywhere from one photo to many. I hope you enjoyed this week's 'Wordless Wednesday' edition.







No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.