Tuesday, March 22, 2016

5 Mouth Watering Recipes You Should Try

One thing I love to do more than anything in the world is to cook. Those that know me, know I really do enjoy cooking and creating a new meal or dessert. I have several mouth watering recipes for you to try out.


1. Cheesy Sloppy Joe Biscuits - This recipe is easy to bake in your oven. It has few ingredients : biscuits, cheese and sloppy joe.


2. Cheesy Sweet Cornbread Casserole - A recipe I picked up while living in Florida. I had a neighbor who was really good and sweet and teaching me to how to cook and create comfort foods.



3. Breakfast Bake - A hearty breakfast made baked in the oven. A meal you can prep the night before. 



4. Upside Down Pineapple Cake - This recipe only takes five ingredients to make. 


5. Ginger Cranberry Sweet Biscuits - Some people assume these are cookies. I can assure you when you take a bite, you will be tasting nothing but ginger cranberries and a biscuit. A mouth watering flavor you will savor til the last bite.





No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.