Thursday, January 1, 2015

Christmas Shopping


I am not feeling very well. I awoke late last night because my GERD was bothering me really really bad. Yes, I puked like a running faucet. Afterwards I couldn't sleep. So, I watched "Snow Piercer" on Netflix. I was able to fall asleep for a bit. I woke up off and on all day puking my guts out.
I finally got up around 5:30pm. I was able to get a three day supply of my daughters medicine. I can pick the rest up tomorrow.
I was able to get most of my Christmas shopping. I have to love Wal-mart for having brands and items my kids like. I also picked up a planner for my boyfriend and my self for the upcoming year. Both of us have been forgetting to many things lately. A planner had become a necessary item. Not a want anymore.
I still don't feel very well. I think my boyfriend and I are both coming down with something. His would be bronchitis. Me, probably probably some annoying flu bug. Always comes on slow then hits me hard.
How has your Sunday been?

Photo © rusty2rusty. It is the Christmas lights I had strung above my curtains in the living room.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.