Monday, December 5, 2016

10 Christmas Movies To Put You In The Christmas Spirit


Getting in the Christmas spirit I am going to share some of my favorite Christmas movies. I will number them from 1 to 10. yet, they will be in no perticular order of how much I like them.

10 Favorite Christmas Movies

1. "It's A Wonderful Life" is an American Christmas drama made in the 1940's. First time I viewed it was in black and white. Til this day it is one movie I must see each Christmas. As I love Christmas miracles.

2. "Elf" is a comedy released in 2003. If you like Will Ferrell, you are sure to laugh in the epic journey of a hald elf/ half human searching for his father.

3. "The Nightmare Before Christmas", it took me a really long to actually watch this movie. As it tends to be on the darker side of Christmas stories. I can honestly say it is one of my favorite Christmas movies. I wish I had not waited so long to see it. If you haven't watched it yet. I suggest you do. 

4. "Home Alone (1 -3)", who can forget a kid left behind on Christmas by his family. Robbers try to rob his place while he puts up all kinds of traps. All the while his mother tries to get back to and stuck at an airport. 

5. "Jingle All The Way" is a comdey stariing Arnold Swazenager, as a dad trying to buy his son one toy. All stores he goes to is sold out.  Does he get the toy? Who knows. You will have to watch the movie to see how it turns out. Be prepare with a bag of popcorn to munch on with a stomach full of laughs.

6. "Gremlins" is a 1984 comedy horror flick. What is a gremlin? Well, it is a creature that is not very nice. It gets created out of another cute little creature if three rules are broken. 1. Never feed after midnight. 2. Never get wet. You will have to watch it to find out what happens if number 3 is broken.

7. "Earnest Saves Christmas", When Santa passes on his magical bags of gifts, some how earnest was choosen. The antics he pulls to save Christmas will have you laughing for years to come. 

8. "Rudolph The Rednose Reindeer", the Christmas season can't pass without watching a movie with Santa's bravest reindeer. Ruldolph starts off being bullied by all the other reindeers as they laugh and call himnames. To turn out to be Santa's only hope to lead Santa's sleigh to deliver all the gifts to sleeping boys and girls. 

9. "The Santa Clause (1 - 3)", Tim Allen plays in this comedy. As he sees the real santa fall of his house and dies. He picks up the suit when Santa disappears. Little by little he turns in to Santa Clause. This is a funny comedy that lasts for three movies.

10. "How The Grinch Stole Christmas", this is a comedy made over a couple of times. Each time the Grinch steals Christmas. As he hates Christmas. You learn why he does. You also learn all it takes is one little girl to help him grow his heart  many sizes. 

Hopefully the different year of the movies doesn't give away my age to easily. Lol. Have you seen any of them on my list?

What is your favorite Christmas movie?

Photo from Pixabay




5 comments :

  1. Thanks for a great list of movies. I enjoy getting my Christmas spirit in place with a good movie or two. The rest of the time, baking and preparing does the trick for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love to bake to get in the mood. I ready to make some homemade gifts.

      Delete
  2. Oh, I love It's a Wonderful Life. The Nightmare Before Christmas is more of a Halloween movie for me, but I do like it both times of the year. I always forget that Gremlins is a Christmas movie, a bit like I forget Die Hard is haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I completely forgot Die Hard was at Christmas time too. Great movie!!

      Delete

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.