Monday, October 3, 2016

Forecast Calling For Snow


The weather in my area (NW OH) has been crazy. We have had rain all week. Now we have a leak above the front door. I do have a bucket and towels catching the rain. If the front door is closed and it rains. The rain will leak in under the front door.

Taken by and © belongs to Sandy KS aka rusty2rusty

The landlord is aware of the leak. He did ask my boyfriend to see if there is a hole, missing shingles or if he could see any damage. He says he has to let it dry out before fixing it.


My boyfriend climbed up a ladder and noticed a hole in the roof about two feet wide. Tomorrow, he plans on calling the landlord about the hole in the roof.

Taken by and © belongs to Sandy KS aka rusty2rusty
To make matters worse, the forecast is calling for snow already. I am not ready for snow. Or the cold temperatures that come with snow. It makes me wonder if we will be able to make snowman for Halloween or if the jack o lanterns will be froze. I recently turned my AC's off from the high temperatures. I don't want heat bill already. I would love to have one month with pleasant temperatures where I don't need an AC to keep cool or the heat turned on to stay warm.


The weather has been super crazy in my area. Last month there was twelve tornadoes sighted in the sky. One touched down. It makes me wonder if two days from now or next week if the temperatures will rise again. I can't tell from one day to next what season it is. As the weather is always changing.

What is the weather like in your area?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you like this blog post, you want to read the last post I created called "What October means to me".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Photos from Pixabay a free use photo website. Unless otherwise stated.

I have challenged myself to write every day something that is related to Halloween. As Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, next to Christmas. I also decided to join the "Ultimate Blog Challenge" I created a post called 
"October 2016 Writing Challenges", it is where I am getting my ideas to write the entire month.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.