When it comes to something personal happening in your life, you must choose which bridge to cross. It may not be what you want or even like. Either way a decision has to be made.
You can’t teeter by standing in the middle or the at one end and hoping for the best outcome. Otherwise nothing will change. It really doesn’t matter what the issue is. All personal issues seem to come to ahead where you must make the decision to cross or not.
When crossing bridges you need to :
1. Think about what is best for you
2. Think what is best for your family
3. Think how the issue has affected your life
4. Think how it has affected your family’s life
5. Think about how life will be when you cross that bridge – Are you willing to make the necessary sacrifices?
6. Think how things will turn out if you continue the way things are – Is it stressful? Is it harmful?
7. Think of how things will affect you after crossing the bridge
8. Think of how crossing that bridge will affect or harm your family
9. Think of how you will feel, react when seeing this person again after crossing the bridge
10. Think of how you will handle things when people try to get you in the same room with the person after you have crossed the bridge.
If you can answer all of these, than you have a good understanding of what you need to do. It may be easy to walk away. It may be hard to stay away. Either way you must decide on how you want your life to turn out. Do you want the drama? If so, stay on your course. If you don’t want drama, walk away and be prepared to never look back.
Things to write about : Write about a time you have had to cross a bridge.