Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Don't Get Rid Of Those Photobombs Just Yet


One thing is for sure. My dogs love to photobomb each other and me. This photo was suppose to be a selfie of me. Instead Rascal my 5.6 Chihuahua mix decided he needed to have his picture taken. As he jumped up on my lap and crawled right in front of the camera. He probably saved me from taking a bad selfie.


In this photo I was trying to get a picture of Moose playing with a toy stuffed snake. Rascal appeared out of nowhere looking to join in the fun.


I was trying to get some pictures of Rascal. When Moose ran in front of him, sat down and refused to look at the camera. Thus, blocking the shot I wanted to capture.


Moose makes a better door than a window. He loves to photobomb Rascal.


I was trying to get a photo of my grandson over the summer. While Rascal was sitting on my lap. He popped up just in time when I was snapping this photograph. I almost dropped my camera out of fright. It was to funny.

These are several examples on how an animal can photobomb a photograph. That doesn't mean you need to delete or get rid of the photobomb photographs. You can crop some of them. Others you can use in other articles like this one. Show examples of what you intend to get versus what you get. You will be surprise on the comments you get from others.

Do you have photobombs you would like to share? What do you do with your photobombs?







No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.