Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Green Smoothies Book Review


I received a book called "Green Smoothies" by Fern Green from the website "Blogging For Books". It contains 66 recipes of juices, smoothies, nut milks, and tonics and a 7-day detox plan.

I find the book well written and easy to follow directions. If you are looking to self cleanse or kick start your metabolism this will be a great book to start with.

I recognize many of the ingredients. Some I did not. Such as : radicchio. Do you know what it is? Is it like a radish? As I would love to try the recipe 'dandelion tonic' with radicchio. As it claims to clean your vital organs as well as giving the skin a little extra boost.

The one I am keeping in mind the one to help fight flu symptoms. Which has : agave nectar, cayenne pepper, garlic, ginger and a lemon. If you want to know how much and the ingredient I left out. You will have to get the book and read for yourself.

If I had to rate this book on a scale from 1 to 5. 5 being the highest. I would rate this book a 5.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.