Thursday, December 17, 2015

Premium Barbary Imperial Stout Soap Review

I ordered this soap through Amazon. As I was looking for something that other than soap you can find at the local stores. My boyfriend, teens and I seem to have sensitive skin. I have to be real careful about what kind of detergent, soap, dish soaps and such that I buy. As if I get the wrong kind. One of us, will break out. Sometimes it is a rash. Other times our follicles will become infected. Once you pull the hair out. It will heal.

This particular soap was geared towards men. My teen son and boyfriend have been using it a little over a week now. I must say the results are amazing. They are no longer itchy skin, acne, dry skin, or rough patches. Their rashes and bad follicles are healing up. It is nice to see no longer constantly itching. Their skin is starting to look healthy once again. I can not believe how much of  a change this soap has had on my boyfriend and teen son.


The scent is very pleasant. It is not over powering. I think it has an orange lavender scent. My boyfriend thinks it smells like sawdust. Like what you smell after sawing or chopping up wood. If you man or son is having skin issues. I suggest buying this soap. My teen son no longer is having acne problems. My boyfriend no longer constantly itches his skin. The rough patches and dry skin is healing up.

If I had to rate this soap from a 1 to a 5. 5 being the highest rated. I would rate this soap a 5. I highly recommend this soap.



 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
I received the following product for free or at a deep discount for an honest review. The opinions expressed in this review belong to my family and I created by our experiences.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.