Saturday, November 21, 2015

Rascal Disappears In The Snow


Today, my boyfriend forget the up at the mechanics shop. So, we went up to get it. Rascal loves to go on rides. He literally tries to climb up my leg to go for a ride. When we got back home. I let Rascal down on the ground. As it is the first snow of the season.


As you can tell, Rascal doesn't like snow. I don't know if it is because of the cold or because it is wet. Either way in the photo you can see him high tailing it towards the front door of the house. He was moving fast. As the only thing you can make out in the picture is him.



With Rascal's white color. It is hard to see him standing in the middle of the snow. Luckily, I can tell exactly where he is at by following his footprints in the snow. He may think he can hide from me. However, I caught on ways to notice him.






No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.