Sunday, November 29, 2015

Festive Strawberry Vodka Recipe

I receive a package from Crowdtap.com. In it was some Sweet n Low packets. I received free for a review. I opened one packet to see what it taste like compared to other brands. It tasted pretty good. I wanted to see how it stood up when making recipes. Since Thanksgiving is officially over. I can now start preparing and rejoicing for the Christmas holiday. 

I like to make this drink. My teenagers think I am drinking tangy Kool-Aid with no sugar. Little do they know the little add in Vodka. Enough to change the taste. This is my way of staying calm through the holiday season when stress goes up. The following recipe stands up. It rocks. I plan on making more of these drinks with Sweet N Low.

 As you know I like using as few ingredients as I can. However, I want it to be bold with flavor. Here is my recipe : 


Festive Strawberry Vodka
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
6 ounces of Strawberry Kool-Aid (no sugar added)
2 ounces of Vodka
2 Sweet N Low packets
Mix all together.

Before adding to a glass. Dip the rim in water. Than dip in sugar for a festive look. Add drink mix.

Add ice if you want. Or drink as is.

Tip : Add more Sweet N Low packet for a sweeter taste. Add less for a more tangy taste.

Tip : For those who do not like a strong alcohol taste, add one ounce of Vodka to 7 ounces of Kool-Aid.





No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.