Monday, July 20, 2015

Gevalia Mocha Ice Coffee Review


The other day my local grocery store I seen Gevalia Mocha Ice Coffee on sale. I quickly grabbed two of them up to try and see if my boyfriend and I liked them. As we both have tried other Gevalia products and enjoyed them.

After I got home I chilled the Gevalia Mocha Coffee in the fridge for a few hours. Afterwards, I got two glasses out. I added ice. I poured both containers of the Gevalia Mocha Ice Coffee over the ice in the glasses. I served one to my boyfriend. I drank the other glass.

I like the idea of one serving in each container. It makes for a quick pick me up drink when traveling or going on a trip to the park. I can throw it in the ice chest among the other products I want to keep cold.

I also love the fact the ice coffee is made with almond milk instead of cows milk. As I have issues digesting cows milk. It is a win win for people like me.

I asked my boyfriend what he thought of the Gevalia Mocha ice coffee. He said it would be something he would drink more often if it was found in gas stations, truck stops, and convenient stores. It has a strong coffee taste that he enjoys. I mentioned it was made with almond milk instead of cows milk. He was really funny and let out a loud,"Woo hoo!" As he has issues with cows milk too. Finding another product we both can enjoy is a win win.

If I had to rate this product from 1 to 5. 5 being the highest rated. I would rate it a 5. There was nothing disappointing about this product. I like the taste, the smell, that it is made with almond milk, the flavor was delicious, and the price was great.

Have you tried Gevalia Mocha Ice Coffee yet? If not, what's stopping you?



No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.