Thursday, July 2, 2015

Are You Following Rusty2rusty's Chatter on Facebook?

I have been trying to revamp my blogs. I think they look plain. As I am a beginner blogger. I know I need to add a photo that goes with my blogs in the header. A beautiful picture or banner always draws in more views. Or at least keeps people coming back for more. I have yet to decide how I am going to do all of them yet. As I do have several blogs.

Recently, I added a button making it easier for those who wish to follow my Facebook page. Where I share all my blog posts from each of my blogs. Plus, blogs of other people I find interesting. As I would like to gain more followers on my page. Plus, get more feedback. As my blogs grow.

I thought of adding a page on each of blogs that says follow me. Where all my widgets or button to follow me will be displayed. I am not sure if people would use it. Or I should keep the follow me buttons and widgets where they are.
Which do you think will work better for my blogs? If you look to the right side of my blog. You will see a list of all the blogs I write on.

Do you think any of my blogs load to slow? What are some ideas on what I can do to make my blog look stunning? Am I missing an important button or widget? What do you like to see on blogs?





Challenge : Write about sharing Facebook, Blogs, or how to help a blog become successful.

2 comments :

  1. I have not had a problem with any of your blogs running slow. I like the buttons the way you have them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for being honest. I am always second guessing my self.

      Delete

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.